Pages

The perfect end to Sunday

4/21/13
Ahhh...after finishing dinner on a Sunday night, there's really nothing better than relaxing on the couch with our puppies, coffee and cookies in hand.



The sky outside our apartment building is as black as night, although sunset isn't supposed to be for another half hour or so, so it's looks like we're in for a very big storm tonight. As long as it's not snow (or hail), I'm happy.

I picked up these little German cookies at the store the other day, and they are DELICIOUS, like little waffle cones dipped in chocolate. The perfect way to end a Sunday. They had a few different kinds, and I wanted to pick up a couple different boxes, but Matt reminded me that normal people don't leave the grocery store with large stocks of German cookies.

For dinner, I made little peppered steaks, fresh green beans, and roasted sweet potatoes. I was going to take photos for you...but I ate it before I remembered. My bad. :(



Hope you're all having a relaxing Sunday evening, too!

Next time I'll remember to take photos before stuffing my face. Lesson learned!


No comments:

Post a Comment